Детермінанти бюджетної безпеки держави
Budgetary security of a state is stipulated by a number of determinants that specify the content, structure and level of its provision. It is defined that the determinants of the state budget security are the factors, threats of both exogenous and endogenous origin as well as cause and effect relationships, which directly or indirectly determine its level and complexity of the processes of its ensuring. The list of the main determinants influencing the ensuring the budget security of the state taking into account the processes of globalization, constructive / destructive influence of factors and threats is offered. It is noted that the systematic element of the state budget security is the state budget, which is a multifaceted concept. The budget as an instrument of public policy plays a key role in ensuring the socio-economic development of the state, realization of its national interests, namely the volume and structure of the revenue and expenditure parts of the budget affect the functioning of all sectors of the economy. The necessity of ensuring budgetary security as a component of socio-economic development and the prerequisite for the implementation of effective state financial and economic policy as a basis for achieving the national economic interests of the state is substantiated. The main determinants of the impact on the budgetary security of the state have been systematized, taking into account the globalization processes and multicriteria of the existing factors and threats of both exogenous and endogenous origin.
2. European Commission (2015). Europe 2020: European Union’s ten-year growth strategy. Retrieved from http://ec.europa.eu/europe2020/¬index_en.htm
3. The World Bank (2013). Indicators. Retrieved from http://www.worldbank.org/
4. State Statistics Service of Ukraine (2015). Statistic information. Retrieved from http://www.ukrstat.gov.ua/ (in Ukr.).
5. Luciani, J. (1988). The Economic Content of Security (Working Paper No 2, Vol. 8). Retrieved from http://jpublicpolicy.com/
6. Cable, V. (1995). What Is International Economic Security? (Working Paper No 2, Vol. 71). Retrieved from http://en.interaffairs.ru/
7. Babets I.H. (2013). Methodological approaches to safety assessment of fiscal Ukraine / / Scientific Journal NLTU Ukraine. 23 (in Ukr.).
8. Baranovskyi, O. I. (2014). Security philosophy: monograph: in 2 t. Kyiv: UBS. NBU (in Ukr.).
9. Onyshchenko, S.V, 2017. Budget security of Ukraine: the essence, threats and ways of providing:. Kyiv: Znannia Ukrainy,. pp. 39-93.
10. Varnalii, Z.S. Byudzhetnyi protses v Ukraini: stan ta problemy instytutsiinoho zabezpechennia : monohrafiia / Z.S. Varnalii, T.V. Buhai, S.V. Onyshchenko. – K. ; Poltava : PoltNTU, 2014. – 270 s. (in Ukr.).
11. Vlasiuk O. S. Teoriia i praktyka ekonomichnoi bezpeky v systemi nauky pro ekonomiku (Theory and practice of economic security in the sciences of economics) [Text]: / O. S. Vlasiuk; Nats. in-t probl. mizhnar. bezpeky pry Radi nats. bezpeky i oborony Ukrainy (Nat. Inst. International Security at the National Security and Defense Council of Ukraine). – K., 2008. – P. 43–46.
12. Pension Fund Deficit in 2014 - 2019 // The Word and Work Analytical Portal [Electronic resource]. - Retrieved from https://www.slovoidilo.ua/2019/09/26/infografika/finansy/deficyt-pensijnoho-fondu-2014-2019-rokax.
13. Demenok O.V., Glukhov V.I. (2010). Ukraine security budget as part of the financial security of the state: state and prospects. Retrieved from http://www.nbuv.gov.ua/portal/soc_gum/nie/2010_1/016-022.pdf.
14. Kolesnik O.J.(2009) Budget to ensure security of socio-economic development: Thesis. Dis. candidate. Econ. Sciences specials. Ternopil. (in Ukr.).
15. Martyniuk V. (2013). Assessment of the national economy based on the integral index of economic security. Economics, management, entrepreneurship, 25 (I), 179-188 (in Ukr.).
16. More than 38% of Ukrainian entrepreneurs are dissatisfied with the current state of business [Electronic resource]. – Retrieved from https://agropolit.com/news/11491-ponad-38-ukrayinskih-pidpriyemtsiv-nezadovoleni-potochnim-stanom-sprav-u-biznesi (in Ukr.).
17. Sukhorukov, A., & Ostapchuk, D. (2014). Synergetic mechanism of the state economic security system formation. Ekonomichnyi Casopys-XXI (Economic Annals-XXI), 1-2(1), 19-22 (in Ukr.)
18. Ministry of Economic Development and Trade of Ukraine (2013). Economic situation and forecasts. Retrieved from http://www.me.gov.ua/ (in Ukr.)
19. Onуshchenko, S. & Puhach, A. (2015). Threats to economic security of Ukraine: essence, evaluation and prevention mechanism. Poltava: PoltNTU (in Ukr.)
20. Onyshchenko, S. V. Orhanizatsiino-ekonomichnyi mekhanizm uperedzhennia zahroz byudzhetnii bezpetsi ekonomiky Ukrainy / S. V. Onyshchenko, O. A. Maslii // Naukovyi visnyk «Polissia». – Chernihiv : Chernihiv. nats. tekhnol. un-t, 2017. – № 1 (9), ch.1. – S. 176-184. (in Ukr.).
21. Onyshchenko, S. Financial security hazards of ukraine: identification and systematization / S. Onyshchenko, O. Maslii, Maksymenko A.P.// Еconomic& Regions. – 2019. – №2 (73). – Р. 72-80. (in Ukr.).
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.